• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new tools, and better assist other team members.
• Fluency or understanding of Python programming language and Django framework.
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle, micro services architecture and CI/CD.
• Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a group.
0–3 years of work experience in back-end Python development.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Must be Thai nationality only.
• Male/Female, no military service obligation (male).
An attractive salary package will be provided to the right candidate based on previous experience and demonstrated ability.