• Develop, maintain, and support web applications both front-end and back-end to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
• Review, test and technical documentation as assigned.
• Analyze, debug and resolve defects and/or production issues.
• Research and learn new tools or how to fix bugs by yourself.
• Daily use of project management tools to effectively meet deadlines and manage tasks.
• Intermediate Python.
• Intermediate Django.
• Experience in developing website with NodeJS or AngularJS or React.
• Experience in SQL database and basic SQL command.
• Experience working with version control systems such as Git.
• Knowledge in Docker.
• Knowledge of Unit Test and Selenium.
• Knowledge of Test Driven Design.Bonus Skills
• Experience in NoSQL database (Redis, MongoDB, etc.).
• Knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban) and Waterfall.
• Knowledge of PhotoShop or other graphic applications.
• Ability to read textbooks, forums, and other materials in English.Required Soft Skills
• Proactive with highly responsible attitude.
• Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical issues.
• An open mind and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to work independently on projects, with tight deadlines, under minimal supervision.
Must have previously been an intermediate-level member of software-engineering teams that have successfully delivered complex web projects.
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Thai, any genders, no military service obligation (male).
Commensurate with abilities and past work experience.
Ramkhamhaeng 30, WFH during the pandemic.