• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
• Lead and mentor Junior and Intermediate Software Engineers as assigned.
• Research and development a prototype of new project as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Advanced Python.
• Advanced Django.
• Code Review.
• Expert Debian-based Linux admin.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in Postgresql.
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
• Good understanding server-side CSS preprocessors; such as SASS.
• Proficiency with Docker, or mastery of KVM virtualization.
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.Required Soft Skills
• Proactive with highly responsible attitude.
• Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical issues.
• An open mind and flexibility.
• Professional and morality.
Must have previously led software-engineering teams that successfully delivered complex web projects.
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Thai, any genders, no military service obligation (male).
Commensurate with abilities and past work experience.
Ramkhamhaeng 30, WFH during the pandemic.